May is coming quickly and that means it is time for me to kick up my fundraising and advocacy for Lyme Disease! May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month and this year I have decided to participate in the Loudoun Lyme Race!
Last year I was motivated and excited to raise funds and awareness, but I was not well enough to get out on the track or out to any events. So I used the power of people and created the WAC Takes a Bite Out of Lyme video! We raised over $600 for Lyme disease research. Take a look!
You can donate or join my team here: Tori's Lyme Warriors
Look forward to seeing more posts about this event, because I am very very excited!
Last year I was motivated and excited to raise funds and awareness, but I was not well enough to get out on the track or out to any events. So I used the power of people and created the WAC Takes a Bite Out of Lyme video! We raised over $600 for Lyme disease research. Take a look!
This year I am up on my feet and ready to walk towards a cure! I have joined forces with Nat Cap Lyme Associate again by joining the 6th Annual Loudon Lyme 5K/10K/1K and Virtual Races on May 15th!
Look forward to seeing more posts about this event, because I am very very excited!
Comments
Post a Comment