Okay, so I have another big upside to the fact that the Lyme community is huge.
With lymies ranging from all ages and demographics, you have a huge range of friends and in addition to being sick and tired and weak and everything, they are the sassiest people ever.
Here is a collection of memes I've found on blogs and forums from other lymies.
For when I am tired of being told that I don't look sick...
...or for when I can't handle another doctor in denial...


...so much denial...

...or when it is all just too overwhelming...

...and treatment seems so unattainable...
...and so costly...
...and I just end up terrified of the tick invested world...
...but we all know who I want to take care of me.
I own absolutely none of these memes or images. All rights are reserved to the beautiful minds that created them.








Comments
Post a Comment