Today I noticed something. I went from never even carrying a purse and only really carrying my wallet, phone and keys to dragging around a huge bag of junk.
In addition to the medicine I take whenever I eat, I have added salt supplements and medicine for my BP. So I have to carry that everywhere.
I also have to monitor my BP regularly, especially when I'm feeling symptoms, so I have to take my BP cuff too.
Since I'm still on my Holter monitor, I have that strapped to my chest and the battery pack in my bag or around my neck.
And then I need my water and gatorade to stay hydrated and to keep my sodium levels high.
And since I really only go out for doctors' appointments, I carry a book every where too. I also carry around the binder of referrals, insurance info, blood test info, finished labs, etc.
I've also found that knitting has been helping my vertigo so I take that places.
I've gone from a pretty chill 20 year old girl to a high maintenance, old lady. In a wheelchair. Knitting.
In addition to the medicine I take whenever I eat, I have added salt supplements and medicine for my BP. So I have to carry that everywhere.
I also have to monitor my BP regularly, especially when I'm feeling symptoms, so I have to take my BP cuff too.
Since I'm still on my Holter monitor, I have that strapped to my chest and the battery pack in my bag or around my neck.
And then I need my water and gatorade to stay hydrated and to keep my sodium levels high.
And since I really only go out for doctors' appointments, I carry a book every where too. I also carry around the binder of referrals, insurance info, blood test info, finished labs, etc.
I've also found that knitting has been helping my vertigo so I take that places.
I've gone from a pretty chill 20 year old girl to a high maintenance, old lady. In a wheelchair. Knitting.
Comments
Post a Comment