Okay. I have bones to pick.
I love my doctors. I have many really wonderful doctors (because I've been through enough to find the good ones). I have two cardiologists working as a team from separate offices since I'm at school during the year and here over the summer. I have a whole neurology office working diligently for me. My primary physicians at school and at home are great. And soon I will have my team at Johns Hopkins coming up with my treatment plan. All of them are really great and helpful.
But here's the thing. Everything is slowed down by this horrible game of phone tag that I play with everyone!
"She's out of the office today, can I take a message?"
"Hi, this is Dr. ****, I'm calling for Victoria Venable. Give me a call back at 301 *** ****."
"We need to have you come in for {insert test or lab work}, but the scheduler is out for lunch, can we call you back?"
Guys, I'm in a wheelchair. I won't win any games of tag.
And don't even get me started on the lists of options for operators.
I love my doctors. I have many really wonderful doctors (because I've been through enough to find the good ones). I have two cardiologists working as a team from separate offices since I'm at school during the year and here over the summer. I have a whole neurology office working diligently for me. My primary physicians at school and at home are great. And soon I will have my team at Johns Hopkins coming up with my treatment plan. All of them are really great and helpful.
But here's the thing. Everything is slowed down by this horrible game of phone tag that I play with everyone!
"She's out of the office today, can I take a message?"
"Hi, this is Dr. ****, I'm calling for Victoria Venable. Give me a call back at 301 *** ****."
"We need to have you come in for {insert test or lab work}, but the scheduler is out for lunch, can we call you back?"
Guys, I'm in a wheelchair. I won't win any games of tag.
And don't even get me started on the lists of options for operators.
Comments
Post a Comment