I figured out how to Internet. I have a tumblr now. I don't really post much but it's fun to read other people's posts. I also figured how to make BuzzFeed posts, so I made a thing:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/torabella216/what-its-like-to-live-with-dysautonomia-in-colleg-1p0st
If you know me at all you probably know how much I love BuzzFeed. So I'm pretty pumped. I'm probably going to make more because it's really fun...
I also made cookies today while listening to music. That seems like a really small accomplishment but let's keep in mind that standing successfully is new for me. And baking has always been one of my favorite stress reliefs.
Today was a good day.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/torabella216/what-its-like-to-live-with-dysautonomia-in-colleg-1p0st
If you know me at all you probably know how much I love BuzzFeed. So I'm pretty pumped. I'm probably going to make more because it's really fun...
I also made cookies today while listening to music. That seems like a really small accomplishment but let's keep in mind that standing successfully is new for me. And baking has always been one of my favorite stress reliefs.
Today was a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment