My last day of PT was Wednesday. Kate and Hannah drove me since my mom has returned to work. I had a really good session (especially compared to my last, when I fainted) and I spent the entire time talking with Maddie, the assistant, and Kevin, the owner. We talked about the ways I can continue working towards progress at school and they congratulated me on the progress I've made in PT.
When I left the hospital, I was barely walking and staying upright on my own. It took us a while to find Kevin and McLaughlin Physical Therapy but when we did I started seeing some improvement. My improvement is most apparent in the analysis of my tachycardia. My resting HR is falling and my flares of tachycardia are becoming much less extreme.
After the session and my "graduation," I got a t-shirt. It's pretty awesome.
Then, Hannah and Kate drove me home and fed me chocolate covered bananas, as real friends often do.
When I left the hospital, I was barely walking and staying upright on my own. It took us a while to find Kevin and McLaughlin Physical Therapy but when we did I started seeing some improvement. My improvement is most apparent in the analysis of my tachycardia. My resting HR is falling and my flares of tachycardia are becoming much less extreme.
After the session and my "graduation," I got a t-shirt. It's pretty awesome.
Then, Hannah and Kate drove me home and fed me chocolate covered bananas, as real friends often do.
Comments
Post a Comment